It’s no joke that the breakfast taco will be accessible to every state in Texas.
The breakfast taco, like Tex Mex, was made by cross-pollinating Mexican cuisine, with Anglo-Germanic ingredients accessible in Texas, according to Austin Eater.
The simple recipe demanded a tortilla, eggs , cheese, and meat, but it has evolved over time.
Today, as restaurants’ menus have expanded, a simple grab-and-go breakfast stop will leave Texans overwhelmed with all imaginable combos.
From bacon to chorizo, beans or no beans, cheddar cheese to cheese fresco and endless salsa selection, Texans face a difficult decision to choose one, two…Or maybe three from hundreds of options for breakfast tacos.
None the less, breakfast tacos continue to be such a staple in a Texan diet.
Here are five explanations why breakfast tacos are among the strongest creations in Texas:
- The Infinite Chances
Texans will consume breakfast tacos every day with too many choices, and never get tired of it.
- Breakfast taco is never too late or early
If you are 7 a.m. up And at lunchtime, breakfast tacos are also a good dinner.
- They are available practically anywhere
- Wherever you’re going, there’s still somewhere to grab a breakfast taco in big Texas towns, be it a taqueria or Buc-ee’s.
- This is the right dinner for anyone on the go
- Need multitasking? Holding a taco just takes one hand.
- You will get just one meal to reach all five big food classes.
- Asking yourself if you bring fruit in? In the sauce, tomatoes come in.